Explore Graduate Management Education with the Official GMAT® Online Fair
Meeting with schools can be stressful and costly, especially when traveling to numerous cities or even countries. With more than half a century of experience helping students gain access to graduate management education, the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), which owns the GMAT® exam, brings together top schools from around the world under one virtual roof at the GMATCH Online Fair.
Free to students, the GMATCH online fair gives you an unparalleled opportunity to meet with admissions staff from leading schools via live chat or web cam. You'll be able to ask questions and learn more about many different programs from school exhibitors. And they'll have an opportunity to learn more about you too.
- Hear from current students and alumni and get the chance to ask them what it's really like
- Research a range of programs in Asia, North America, and Europe
- Discover what you need to do to get into your program of choice
- Meet other students just like you
- Take part in group discussions about the MBA experience
- Attend GMAT workshops and learn how to prepare for this important admission exam
If you haven't registered for the event yet, please register now.